Friday, November 11, 2011

Introducing our founder

This is my first legacy, so I thought since I won't be cheating, I would try some other new things along with it.
Normally I would go off and buy a small crappy house or lot, then use the hell out of motherlode, and give her an amazing house. She would then become real famous, get a beautiful husband, maybe kids... But, that gets pretty boring.

So, I decieded, to add on to the excitement, I would pick my town at random.

And oh boy! Lucky me, I got Twinbrook. Home of the most attractive people in the Sims world. -.-

This is Jae Grayson, she looks about as excited to be here as I am.
Some of her traits are: Green thumb, Kleptomanic, Hydrophobic, and Charismatic.

I gave her a "nice" bed and a toilet.

She doesn't really know what to think of this.
I know, I know, Jae, it's a lot to take in.

Howdy neighbor.

I thought it was about time I put this Green Thumb to work.

She spent the whole day planting and watering, her new garden...

That is, until she got hungry.

I only bought her a bed and toilet, so I sent her over the the Bistro, where she ate sushi.



Thats when I saw that she was right next to a Consignment Shop.
Hm, Kleptomanic, and an unsupervised shop full of objects.

That looks like it could be vaulable.

--- --- --- --- --- ---


She woke up to growing plants! After taking care of them, she got all smelly.
And if she was going to find somebody I approve of having her babies, then she probably shouldn't be smelling all funky.

So, I sent her to the gym to take a shower.

I'm giving her some privacy.

Once again, she's hungry.


She somehow managed to burn the buns.
*Sigh* She's not meant to cook, only grow the food.

So I sent her back to the Bistro.

Where she got...Duck food.

She sat down with Marc Brandit, she needed some friends.
(I gave him different hair) She doesn't need no fork, she just grabs the whole thing and shoves it in her face.

After they were done eating, they started talking.

But, the talking started to turn into flirting.

You lookin' at something Marc?

Could these two be the makers of the babies? Or will there be another?


No comments:

Post a Comment